The Panasonic KX-NCP500 (Digital/ IP) telephone system is an advanced solution for all small – large businesses. The Panasonic KX-NCP500 can easily be integrated within any businesses office network. The Panasonic KX NCP500 can be enabled with analogue, ISDN2, ISDN30 and SIP lines and connect to digital, analogue or IP extensions making it a very flexible mid range telephone system.
Make a Smart Investment With The Panasonic KX-NCP500
The Panasonic KX-NCP500 has a maximum configuration 74 lines and 96 extensions (using digital, analogue and IP). The NCP500 initially comes as an empty chasis so can be fine tuned to any specification within the above limits. One of the main advantages is the fantastic and fluid connectivity options between sites and connections to any homeworkers your business may have.
Panasonic KX-NCP500 Features
- Built in voicemail and DISA/Auto attendant ESVM
- 19″ rack mount or wall mount
- Call waiting
- Conference calling
- Analogue, Digital and IP handsets
- Ideal for expansion up to 96 DPT extensions and more IP extensions
- DSP options come with a range of SIP trunks and IP extension licences
- Advanced Unified messaging when connected to the TVM voicemail
- Big Business Solutions for Small and Medium Business
- Cost Effective Integrated Communication Applications
- Networking availability
- Single or Multi-site business productivity solution
Need More Information On The Panasonic KX-NCP500?
Interested in any of our products, speak to a team member on 03333 66 33 33