The KX-NCP500VNE telephone systems is one of the most appropriate telephone systems for connecting sites and homeworkers. The Panasonic KX-NCP500V comes built in 4 port DSP card and 4 port hybrid card. This means the KX-NCP500VNE allows both site and homeworkers to connect as well as 4 digital and 4 analogue extensions. The KX-NCP500VNE supports mainly 6- 16 users. The IP capacity of the system as with the NCP500V allows more users. The KX-NCP500VNE however is more suitable for small & medium sized businesses with the need to connect externally.
Panasonic KX-NCP500V Features
- Equipped with VoIP voice Compression Card (DSP4)
- Equipped with 4 digital phone ports (expandable to 12)
- The VoIP system is designed for a new business of 8-16 users
- Equipped with 4 Single Line ports
- Equipped with 4 SIP Trunk ports
- Equipped with Communication Assistant Basic-Express for all users
The KX-NCP500VNE Express one net new business editions are cutting-edge communication solutions, built for new business, it is equipped with a choice of IP and digital telephone support, Applications, voicemail and Digital IP Network Trunks.
More Information On The Panasonic KX-NCP500V
For more further information on the KX-NCP500V telephone system get in touch with us today on 03333 66 33 33.
Interested in any of our products, speak to a team member on 03333 66 33 33